Are you interested in many DIY projects? Then the cordless drills can be of real help. These drills are quite important and powerful tool which can be used in various small or big projects. These cordless drills can be used for remodeling kitchen, building a deck, few emergency fixtures and installations. This tool can be highly beneficial in small repairing and DIY projects. So, if you are planning to get the best cordless drill, then here is a complete list of best cordless drill consumer reports in 2019. Here are the reviews of the top 10 best drills from which you can choose one:
1. Black Decker LDX120C 20V Max Drill
This drill is quite compact in size and also lighter. With 11 position clutch, you will get a more precise control over the drill. So, it gets easier to deal when drilling on plastics, metals and woods. Since it is light in weight, it makes it less tiring for you to control it.
2. Bosch 18-Volt Compact Tough Drill
For better convenience, it comes with LED light which can illuminate even the darkest work spaces. This can even be carried easily from one place to another. It comes with 2 speed transmission for best work in heayy duty projects.
3. Hi-Spec 8 Volt Li-ion Cordless Battery Power Drill
4. CACOOP 20V Ion Cordless Drill
Also, it is very light in weight and compact size, which reduces the fatigue of the users. You can easily use this drill because of its ergonomic design that helps you to efficiently operate the drill. Even the LED working light automatically turns on as soon as the user activates the tool for using it.
5. MasterWorks 20v Cordless Drill
6. Hitachi KC10DFL2 Cordless Driver
7. Milwaukee Cordless Combination Drill
8. Tacklife 12 Volt Cordless Drill
9. Worksite 8 volt Electric Cordless Drill
10. PORTER-CABL Drill Kit
So, these are the top 10 most efficient cordless drillers in the best cordless drill consumer reports of 2019. If you are looking for a highly powerful and efficient drill then you must take the help of this report. It has the best in class cordless drills listed below which can be your best purchase. Whenever you are buying a cordless drill, make sure to buy one with the best torque options, LED light as well as one with light weight. These lightweight drills are much easier to work with. It will not only be easier for you but also it will prove to be more efficient than the heavier ones.
- 1. Black Decker LDX120C 20V Max Drill
- 2. Bosch 18-Volt Compact Tough Drill
- 3. Hi-Spec 8 Volt Li-ion Cordless Battery Power Drill
- 4. CACOOP 20V Ion Cordless Drill
- 5. MasterWorks 20v Cordless Drill
- 6. Hitachi KC10DFL2 Cordless Driver
- 7. Milwaukee Cordless Combination Drill
- 8. Tacklife 12 Volt Cordless Drill
- 9. Worksite 8 volt Electric Cordless Drill
- 10. PORTER-CABL Drill Kit